The Legend

“The Legend,” is the main game of the forum, with a heavy plot and an original battle system. Not to worry though, there’s more to it than The Legend. This forum has much, much more. Come and join our community, become a Legend…

HomeCalendarGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

The Void Chronicle

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Myth
Roleplaying Moderator
Roleplaying Moderator

PostSubject: The Void Chronicle   Sat Mar 24, 2012 7:25 pm

"There is a place between dimensions and between worlds. To some it is known as the Outside, to others it is the Unknown. To most, however, it is called the Void."

Hidden away in the center of the universe is a world much like ours. Inhabited by the greedy and yet sometimes noble race of humans, it is a world which has seen its fair share of horror. War, famine, drought and poverty. Sometimes other things causing equal misery.

But just like our world, it keeps trying to improve, to recover from its fatal flaws. Charities from multiple regions aid the rest of the world. Restoring peace where there is war, giving food where there is famine, bringing water where there is drought and giving homes where there is poverty. But most of all, they bring hope where there is misery.

Over generations an increasing amount of 'good' actions has shaped the world. Well, it hasn't really stopped evil. But it has given... Spirit to a once soul-less planet.

When the world spoke, it uttered its name in the hearts of all men, women and children. "Ancora. Ancora. Ancora."

The raw power of that repeated word summoned an incredible force within certain humans. They were touched by Ancora, given a gift many could only dream for. Ancora gave them her core components for life.

Fire. Earth. Air. Water.

28 people suddenly gained control over one of these components, for different elements existing within each continent. 7 continents, 28 people and 4 elements within each.

With their gifts came authority. New ruling powers grown and nurtured by the former world governments. There was complete peace when these new rulers were raised. While they were young, they had no reason to wage war against the other continents.

But with growing age, innocence withers. The Elemental Rulers began to wage war with each other. Some were proud of their own continents and wanted to keep to themselves. Others opposed the idea that the 7 Nations should band together to make a new world order.

So the nations which promoted a new world order attacked the others, hoping to absorb them.

But something is going wrong. The Elemental Rulers are slowly losing their majestic powers. There is only one reason as to why that is happening…

Ancora is dying.

--------------------------------------------------

The World War has been going on for 6 years now. You play as the younger generation of the Elemental Rulers: The sons and daughters of two families. You are four teenagers who have inherited your own elements, but each element is different.

On one of your mischievous adventures within your capital city, you meet a strange boy by the name of Kass. Your relationship with him might be positive or negative, but you stick to him as a friend or acquaintance just because it seems... Right to. He has a strange charisma about him which gives him links to all sorts of people.

There is news of a meeting being called, one where all Elemental Rulers and their families will be called together to discuss Ancora’s condition. However, something quite unexpected will happen…

--------------------------------------------------

So, the basic gist of everything is that we play as the sons/daughters of the Elemental Rulers in a single continent. During one of our daring adventures in the city we meet a strange person around our age called Kass, who is quite odd indeed.

We will all be heading over to a continent similar to Europe, where the meeting will take place. Well, around where France is anyway. The transport we'll be getting is airship, a particularly big one called "The Pelican". Attractive name, I know.

NPCs shall be played by me. I shall also be taking the reins of Kass, and any other sons/daughters (there are only four) that haven't yet been taken by you guys.

I might add some more info here later on.

Last edited by Myth on Sun Mar 25, 2012 5:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Riaxh
Fighter
Fighter

PostSubject: Re: The Void Chronicle   Sat Mar 24, 2012 8:19 pm

Hmm..... isn't that a Doctor Who quote? Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Myth
Roleplaying Moderator
Roleplaying Moderator

PostSubject: Re: The Void Chronicle   Sun Mar 25, 2012 6:33 am

Nope, it's actually from League of Legends. I just used it because I thought it sounded good Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Riaxh
Fighter
Fighter

PostSubject: Re: The Void Chronicle   Sun Mar 25, 2012 11:28 am

Oh dammit. I knew I'd heard it somewhere.

whats your league user btw? Razz if you don't mind me asking. We could play sometime.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Myth
Roleplaying Moderator
Roleplaying Moderator

PostSubject: Re: The Void Chronicle   Sun Mar 25, 2012 11:35 am

I go under the name of Soulthunder, EU West. Though I might make a new user, simply because I wanna start over.

But I'm unsure. Right now I can't even play LoL since my better computer has been taken away xD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Riaxh
Fighter
Fighter

PostSubject: Re: The Void Chronicle   Sun Mar 25, 2012 2:27 pm

Aw :/

ah well, I'm still Riaxh on there, so add me if you start playing again Razz

Anyway, whats this RP idea then Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Myth
Roleplaying Moderator
Roleplaying Moderator

PostSubject: Re: The Void Chronicle   Sun Mar 25, 2012 5:47 pm

Edited my post.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Myth
Roleplaying Moderator
Roleplaying Moderator

PostSubject: Re: The Void Chronicle   Mon Mar 26, 2012 2:37 pm

Also, I kinda based some of this off Fife...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Riaxh
Fighter
Fighter

PostSubject: Re: The Void Chronicle   Tue Mar 27, 2012 11:57 am

I like it, but I'm not sure if you'll find enough people on this site Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Odd One
Legend Moderator
Legend Moderator

PostSubject: Re: The Void Chronicle   Tue Mar 27, 2012 12:02 pm

kinda interesting but, yea, it'd be the third fife related RP,(four if we count it itself) I'd join, and I ain't gonna do that.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Myth
Roleplaying Moderator
Roleplaying Moderator

PostSubject: Re: The Void Chronicle   Tue Mar 27, 2012 1:14 pm

Fair enough. There isn't enough people anyways xD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Riaxh
Fighter
Fighter

PostSubject: Re: The Void Chronicle   Tue Mar 27, 2012 5:01 pm

try it out on the Guild. I would join but I've got enough on my plate atm with exams coming up :S
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Void Chronicle   

Back to top Go down

The Void Chronicle
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Legend :: Out of Character :: Sign ups-
Jump to: