Certain forums have different rules, but not to worry, they are listed below as well as in the different forums. Scroll past the General rules to see all rules.
General Rules of the Forums
1. No bashing another user. This is number one for a reason. There is no toleration for un-called for fighting. There are times when it could be seen as defense, but this is not an excuse to fight with another user. Please keep it friendly.
2. Profanity should be limited.
3. Spamming is reserved for forums that allow spamming, this does not include advirtisement. Advirtisements are not allowed unless a sticky by myself or a moderator allows advitisements to be posted.
4. Respect user's rules in his/her roleplay. It is quite literally their world, and their rules. If you do not like their rules, leave the roleplay (this is allowed
). Do not bug the moderators for silly things like that! GM's (Game Master's or people that have created a roleplay.) have the authority to contact a mod if there are users that break their rules. Again there are times where the user has been wronged and not the GM... This does not give you a reason to disregard a GM's rules!
5. Be respectful! Even in the Soap Box forum!
More rules will come and these are subject to change...have fun!More Rules Below:Characters, Spells, and Items: Explained
< ClickFighting and Leveling Systems
< ClickShop Rules
< ClickGuilds Explained
< ClickBattling System: Explained in more Detail