The Legend
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Legend

“The Legend,” is the main game of the forum, with a heavy plot and an original battle system. Not to worry though, there’s more to it than The Legend. This forum has much, much more. Come and join our community, become a Legend…

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Poison to the brain XD not really :p maybe a mad hatter...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mercury
Fighter
Fighter
Mercury

Poison to the brain XD not really :p maybe a mad hatter... Empty
PostSubject: Poison to the brain XD not really :p maybe a mad hatter...   Poison to the brain XD not really :p maybe a mad hatter... Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 5:38 pm

HI I'm Mercury.
I've been roleplaying since 2008 and I enjoy roleplaying at many different levels from advanced rp's to simple rp's I love it Smile
lol! I'm a yognaut and a Bro (Pewdiepie not ponies) I enjoy from sci fi and fantasy. I have started my own rp's myself and I enjoy it but I'm planning to make a large rp one time which involves a lot of detail which will vary from sci-fi fantasy and crossover. hehe... I don't know If I'll post it here but It may happen Smile I will make other rp's varying from pokemon, crossover, minecraft, global agenda... brink, halo, anything that I enjoy and hopefully people will enjoy.

My RP repatoire
ForumWars 2008 Well known to be the technical lazer green freak XD I was dangerous only because I was mercenaries for hire and was hellish with my special weapon.

MEgaman X9 20XX Naa 2010 I was a roleplayer there... I was an evil crazed mercenary working for the main villain there... :p

Roleplayer guild 2008 alot of rp's

And here XD Smile
Back to top Go down
Redifin
Admin
Admin
Redifin

PostSubject: Re: Poison to the brain XD not really :p maybe a mad hatter...   Poison to the brain XD not really :p maybe a mad hatter... Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 5:48 pm

Welcome Mercury! I'm glad you could join us here at The Legend Forums. I hope you enjoy your stay, and I hope you have lotz and lotz of fun ^^
Back to top Go down
https://thelegendrp.forumotion.com
Mercury
Fighter
Fighter
Mercury

PostSubject: Re: Poison to the brain XD not really :p maybe a mad hatter...   Poison to the brain XD not really :p maybe a mad hatter... Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 5:49 pm

Hehe I will :p
bounce
Back to top Go down
Redifin
Admin
Admin
Redifin

PostSubject: Re: Poison to the brain XD not really :p maybe a mad hatter...   Poison to the brain XD not really :p maybe a mad hatter... Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 5:52 pm

Don't forget to look around too. Things are changing constantly right now. The dust will settle soon Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mercury
Fighter
Fighter
Mercury

PostSubject: Re: Poison to the brain XD not really :p maybe a mad hatter...   Poison to the brain XD not really :p maybe a mad hatter... Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 6:00 pm

Yeah It seems to be starting up :p
But that's cool.
I'll try and help in any way I can :p
Back to top Go down
Redifin
Admin
Admin
Redifin

PostSubject: Re: Poison to the brain XD not really :p maybe a mad hatter...   Poison to the brain XD not really :p maybe a mad hatter... Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 6:01 pm

Thank you Mercury!
Back to top Go down
Mercury
Fighter
Fighter
Mercury

PostSubject: Re: Poison to the brain XD not really :p maybe a mad hatter...   Poison to the brain XD not really :p maybe a mad hatter... Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 6:03 pm

No problem Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Poison to the brain XD not really :p maybe a mad hatter...   Poison to the brain XD not really :p maybe a mad hatter... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Poison to the brain XD not really :p maybe a mad hatter...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Legend :: The Gathering :: The Meeting Place-
Jump to: