The Legend
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Legend

“The Legend,” is the main game of the forum, with a heavy plot and an original battle system. Not to worry though, there’s more to it than The Legend. This forum has much, much more. Come and join our community, become a Legend…

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Raven of a Different Name-OOC

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
The Odd One
Legend Moderator
Legend Moderator
The Odd One

A Raven of a Different Name-OOC - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Raven of a Different Name-OOC   A Raven of a Different Name-OOC - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 8:20 am

the three of us remain huh?
Back to top Go down
Myth
Roleplaying Moderator
Roleplaying Moderator

PostSubject: Re: A Raven of a Different Name-OOC   A Raven of a Different Name-OOC - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 2:21 pm

Indeed. We were the first to come here, it seems fitting that we stay... Or be the last ones to leave.

Though I'm gonna stay. I might actually make a roleplay that just us three can contribute to, if Redifin doesn't come back.
Back to top Go down
The Odd One
Legend Moderator
Legend Moderator
The Odd One

PostSubject: Re: A Raven of a Different Name-OOC   A Raven of a Different Name-OOC - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 2:28 pm

I thought about doing that but my only good idea is 15 people +....
Back to top Go down
Myth
Roleplaying Moderator
Roleplaying Moderator

PostSubject: Re: A Raven of a Different Name-OOC   A Raven of a Different Name-OOC - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 4:42 pm

Holy bullz, what the hell was it? xD
Back to top Go down
The Odd One
Legend Moderator
Legend Moderator
The Odd One

PostSubject: Re: A Raven of a Different Name-OOC   A Raven of a Different Name-OOC - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 4:56 pm

characters must either be a student in the same class, or their main or assisting homeroom teacher
characters need to be created in three steps
first character creaton step, deside on a personality, grades and other stuff not affected by the other characters
then I as DM roll dices to decide who knows who, who are neigthbours, how many siblings people have, if their parents llive togehter etc, what their birthday is and sometimes mess with other things
then people finish their sheets, write up a bio etc. then the game begins
people try to act as normal as possible
then weired shit start happening.
things dicided by the roll of a die, and the RP evolves into a race for the truth, where time is against you all.
Back to top Go down
The Odd One
Legend Moderator
Legend Moderator
The Odd One

PostSubject: Re: A Raven of a Different Name-OOC   A Raven of a Different Name-OOC - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 5:38 pm

Back to top Go down
Redifin
Admin
Admin
Redifin

PostSubject: Re: A Raven of a Different Name-OOC   A Raven of a Different Name-OOC - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 11:36 am

-_-; I'm still here...I've been waiting for Odd's post before I did. I'm in slight dissapointment that the forum is dying.
Back to top Go down
https://thelegendrp.forumotion.com
The Odd One
Legend Moderator
Legend Moderator
The Odd One

PostSubject: Re: A Raven of a Different Name-OOC   A Raven of a Different Name-OOC - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 12:15 pm

I am kinda tiered of writing dialogue between two of my characters, especially since one is basically a NPC, if you really want a post, I can do that, but without breaking out of characters, I can't interact with anyone at all, so I don't see the point in making filler to make filler for the sake of filler.
Back to top Go down
Riaxh
Fighter
Fighter
Riaxh

PostSubject: Re: A Raven of a Different Name-OOC   A Raven of a Different Name-OOC - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 1:23 pm

aye, as far as I was aware, we were waitng for you Red. Even in Legend. Though i see now that you might have been expecting a post from me, but again, filler.
Back to top Go down
Myth
Roleplaying Moderator
Roleplaying Moderator

PostSubject: Re: A Raven of a Different Name-OOC   A Raven of a Different Name-OOC - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 2:17 pm

Well Redifin, the forum started dying because you suddenly disappeared again...

But anyway. Yeah. Me and Riaxh would just be making filler. We need something to pull us all together.

I was thinking something like an assault. Maybe an enemy of Seawinter's crosses territory and suddenly starts pwning everything. Our characters would be pulled together because... Well, an invasion is quite loud. They'll all be wondering what the heck was happening.

But y'know, whatever happens happens.
Back to top Go down
Riaxh
Fighter
Fighter
Riaxh

PostSubject: Re: A Raven of a Different Name-OOC   A Raven of a Different Name-OOC - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 6:30 pm

How about the Empire attacking because they believe there is a large amount of elementals amongst the population? That would even get us on the right track story wise.
Back to top Go down
Redifin
Admin
Admin
Redifin

PostSubject: Re: A Raven of a Different Name-OOC   A Raven of a Different Name-OOC - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 10:02 am

HOLD THE ATTACK! Ha, just lemme post and we'll continue.
Back to top Go down
https://thelegendrp.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Raven of a Different Name-OOC   A Raven of a Different Name-OOC - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Raven of a Different Name-OOC
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3