The Legend
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Legend

“The Legend,” is the main game of the forum, with a heavy plot and an original battle system. Not to worry though, there’s more to it than The Legend. This forum has much, much more. Come and join our community, become a Legend…

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I like explosives.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Werternut
Newcomer
Newcomer

I like explosives. Empty
PostSubject: I like explosives.   I like explosives. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 9:50 am

In a puff of smoke, a bowler cap appears. I pull my self out of it, wearing black, simple, cloth pants. I'm also wearing a white long sleeve, slightly torn from whatever else was in my hat. I remove my hat and pull out a table, chairs, cups, a thermos of somewhat hot tea.
"Tea, anyone?" I smack my face realizing something. "I forgot to introduce my self," I say, pouring tea into the cups. "I am Werternut."
Back to top Go down
The Odd One
Legend Moderator
Legend Moderator
The Odd One

I like explosives. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I like explosives.   I like explosives. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 9:56 am

Welcome Werternut, I am The Odd One. I hope you will have lots of fun here on The Legend. If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask me, I will do my best to answer.
Back to top Go down
Mercury
Fighter
Fighter
Mercury

I like explosives. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I like explosives.   I like explosives. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 6:08 pm

Hey welcome to the legend Smile
Have fun Smile
Back to top Go down
Redifin
Admin
Admin
Redifin

I like explosives. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I like explosives.   I like explosives. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 8:42 pm

Welcome Werternut!
Back to top Go down
https://thelegendrp.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

I like explosives. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I like explosives.   I like explosives. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I like explosives.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Legend :: The Gathering :: The Meeting Place-
Jump to: