The Legend
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Legend

“The Legend,” is the main game of the forum, with a heavy plot and an original battle system. Not to worry though, there’s more to it than The Legend. This forum has much, much more. Come and join our community, become a Legend…

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Advanced Roleplay: Fife spin off/interest check-sign up

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Redifin
Admin
Admin
Redifin

Advanced Roleplay: Fife spin off/interest check-sign up Empty
PostSubject: Advanced Roleplay: Fife spin off/interest check-sign up   Advanced Roleplay: Fife spin off/interest check-sign up Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 12:15 pm

This is going to be a Fife spin-off. It's going to be about the beginnings of Raven about two hundred years before the Legends of Fife (and the children) began. You do not need to know about Fife to join!

Just a few things.

This is going to be quicker paced (shorter post) than the Legends of Fife. Each post should be longer than a paragraph however.

It's set in the mythical world of Vaayros. Vaayros is compiled of four continents. The mainland consist of the north and south of the Kingdom. Almost smack dead in the center is the Capitol. To the north is the islands called, "The Whores," or the birth place of Raven. To the east is the silence (a wide Swamp Delta) and to the west is a very large mountain range.

(Maps are going to be posted soon enough.)

To the east of the mainland is an eastern continent that consist of the Lake of Life and the stone isles.

To the west and across the Slice is another continent with the island Dragon Bone and the city of Gaelys. To the north is the fourth continent that is highly unexplored.

Our story starts in the Whores and continues southward to stop the unstoppable killings of the Elementals.

Back to top Go down
https://thelegendrp.forumotion.com
Myth
Roleplaying Moderator
Roleplaying Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Advanced Roleplay: Fife spin off/interest check-sign up   Advanced Roleplay: Fife spin off/interest check-sign up Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 12:29 pm

Okay, so the people the Children of Fife were going to be... Are killing normal people at the time Raven was young?
Back to top Go down
The Odd One
Legend Moderator
Legend Moderator
The Odd One

PostSubject: Re: Advanced Roleplay: Fife spin off/interest check-sign up   Advanced Roleplay: Fife spin off/interest check-sign up Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 12:45 pm

Legends will be dary.
Back to top Go down
Redifin
Admin
Admin
Redifin

PostSubject: Re: Advanced Roleplay: Fife spin off/interest check-sign up   Advanced Roleplay: Fife spin off/interest check-sign up Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 1:01 pm

No, this is 200 years or so before the children you played. This is the beginning of Raven.

EDIT: And it's about the killing of the Elementals. A race that the children are great descendents of.
Back to top Go down
Myth
Roleplaying Moderator
Roleplaying Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Advanced Roleplay: Fife spin off/interest check-sign up   Advanced Roleplay: Fife spin off/interest check-sign up Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 2:32 pm

Oh! Sorry, I thought you meant the Elementals were on a killing spree, rather than people killing Elementals.

In that case, could I be the ancestor of the Spirit Child I played on the other forum? Surprised
Back to top Go down
Riaxh
Fighter
Fighter
Riaxh

PostSubject: Re: Advanced Roleplay: Fife spin off/interest check-sign up   Advanced Roleplay: Fife spin off/interest check-sign up Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 2:53 pm

^^ looking forward to it. Don't suppose you could give us any more detail on the plot? If we're stopping the elementals then who are we playing?

and @myth Soulthunder is that you? Razz
Back to top Go down
Redifin
Admin
Admin
Redifin

PostSubject: Re: Advanced Roleplay: Fife spin off/interest check-sign up   Advanced Roleplay: Fife spin off/interest check-sign up Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 2:57 pm

@Riaxh, yea, that's Soul Razz

Oh and actually, you can be who you want to be. You can be one of Raven's companions (which I would like the most) or you could be a Elemental on the run. The plot is really about Raven's discovery of the King's plans to kill the Elementals and discovering his own powers.
Back to top Go down
The Odd One
Legend Moderator
Legend Moderator
The Odd One

PostSubject: Re: Advanced Roleplay: Fife spin off/interest check-sign up   Advanced Roleplay: Fife spin off/interest check-sign up Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 3:21 pm

I have already stared deigning a character, very loosely based on my fife character. I am going to be one of your companions.
Back to top Go down
Redifin
Admin
Admin
Redifin

PostSubject: Re: Advanced Roleplay: Fife spin off/interest check-sign up   Advanced Roleplay: Fife spin off/interest check-sign up Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 3:38 pm

Raven would be honored bom
Back to top Go down
Myth
Roleplaying Moderator
Roleplaying Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Advanced Roleplay: Fife spin off/interest check-sign up   Advanced Roleplay: Fife spin off/interest check-sign up Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 4:29 pm

@Riaxh: Indeed it is me Very Happy

@The Odd One: I'm guessing that this is Oddysen? Razz

@Redifin: Perhaps my character could be one of your companions (thinking that he/she is perfectly normal) only to discover his/her powers later on when it's vitally needed?
Back to top Go down
Redifin
Admin
Admin
Redifin

PostSubject: Re: Advanced Roleplay: Fife spin off/interest check-sign up   Advanced Roleplay: Fife spin off/interest check-sign up Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 4:46 pm

That sounds interesting Myth (It's hard not to say Soulthunder ^^) I'll post the IC soon.
Back to top Go down
Redifin
Admin
Admin
Redifin

PostSubject: Re: Advanced Roleplay: Fife spin off/interest check-sign up   Advanced Roleplay: Fife spin off/interest check-sign up Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 8:06 pm

Back to top Go down
The Odd One
Legend Moderator
Legend Moderator
The Odd One

PostSubject: Re: Advanced Roleplay: Fife spin off/interest check-sign up   Advanced Roleplay: Fife spin off/interest check-sign up Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 8:09 pm

Now I'm confused, do we still make sheets or jump right into it? If we do make sheets, where do we put them?
Back to top Go down
Redifin
Admin
Admin
Redifin

PostSubject: Re: Advanced Roleplay: Fife spin off/interest check-sign up   Advanced Roleplay: Fife spin off/interest check-sign up Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 8:24 pm

This one doesn't need Character Sheets. If I wanted Character Sheets I would of made a thread here----> https://thelegendrp.forumotion.com/f21-character-sheets

Jump right in! Surprised
Back to top Go down
The Odd One
Legend Moderator
Legend Moderator
The Odd One

PostSubject: Re: Advanced Roleplay: Fife spin off/interest check-sign up   Advanced Roleplay: Fife spin off/interest check-sign up Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 8:27 pm

Splendid. *jawn* I'll get to it tomorrow if I have the time. *looks at clock* or later today rather. Morning.
Back to top Go down
The Odd One
Legend Moderator
Legend Moderator
The Odd One

PostSubject: Re: Advanced Roleplay: Fife spin off/interest check-sign up   Advanced Roleplay: Fife spin off/interest check-sign up Icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 7:21 am

I just wonder about one thing, do I need to be a solider or can I be "just" a villager?
Back to top Go down
Redifin
Admin
Admin
Redifin

PostSubject: Re: Advanced Roleplay: Fife spin off/interest check-sign up   Advanced Roleplay: Fife spin off/interest check-sign up Icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 11:01 am

Either is fine ^^
Back to top Go down
The Odd One
Legend Moderator
Legend Moderator
The Odd One

PostSubject: Re: Advanced Roleplay: Fife spin off/interest check-sign up   Advanced Roleplay: Fife spin off/interest check-sign up Icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 12:01 pm

character creation done, now for a post *sweatdrop*
Back to top Go down
The Odd One
Legend Moderator
Legend Moderator
The Odd One

PostSubject: Re: Advanced Roleplay: Fife spin off/interest check-sign up   Advanced Roleplay: Fife spin off/interest check-sign up Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 8:01 am

Is no one else going to post?
Back to top Go down
Myth
Roleplaying Moderator
Roleplaying Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Advanced Roleplay: Fife spin off/interest check-sign up   Advanced Roleplay: Fife spin off/interest check-sign up Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 8:49 am

I dunno, everything is feeling a bit chaotic and disorganized. I have no information about the place everyone is in, thus I don't know where to start.

I think Red needs to lay down some information. As in, whether this place is a town/city/village, what it's name is, any problems it's having, etc.
Back to top Go down
The Odd One
Legend Moderator
Legend Moderator
The Odd One

PostSubject: Re: Advanced Roleplay: Fife spin off/interest check-sign up   Advanced Roleplay: Fife spin off/interest check-sign up Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 9:50 am

I just did something random and no one has complained yet, so i take it it was ok.
Back to top Go down
Redifin
Admin
Admin
Redifin

PostSubject: Re: Advanced Roleplay: Fife spin off/interest check-sign up   Advanced Roleplay: Fife spin off/interest check-sign up Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 10:30 am

It's a town on the main island of The Whores. Is one of my maps on the guild? I seemed to misplace mine! Can someone post it? I'll try to find mine tonight.
Back to top Go down
The Odd One
Legend Moderator
Legend Moderator
The Odd One

PostSubject: Re: Advanced Roleplay: Fife spin off/interest check-sign up   Advanced Roleplay: Fife spin off/interest check-sign up Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 10:35 am

Joink:

Advanced Roleplay: Fife spin off/interest check-sign up Paint1-1
Back to top Go down
Riaxh
Fighter
Fighter
Riaxh

PostSubject: Re: Advanced Roleplay: Fife spin off/interest check-sign up   Advanced Roleplay: Fife spin off/interest check-sign up Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 11:16 am

I was going to post, but got tired in the evening, and decided It would be better to post when I'm more coherent. Rest assured I shall do so today.
Back to top Go down
Redifin
Admin
Admin
Redifin

PostSubject: Re: Advanced Roleplay: Fife spin off/interest check-sign up   Advanced Roleplay: Fife spin off/interest check-sign up Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 11:28 am

Looking forward too it!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Advanced Roleplay: Fife spin off/interest check-sign up   Advanced Roleplay: Fife spin off/interest check-sign up Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Advanced Roleplay: Fife spin off/interest check-sign up
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next