The Legend
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Legend

“The Legend,” is the main game of the forum, with a heavy plot and an original battle system. Not to worry though, there’s more to it than The Legend. This forum has much, much more. Come and join our community, become a Legend…

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Advanced Roleplay: Fife spin off/interest check-sign up

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Myth
Roleplaying Moderator
Roleplaying Moderator

Advanced Roleplay: Fife spin off/interest check-sign up - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Advanced Roleplay: Fife spin off/interest check-sign up   Advanced Roleplay: Fife spin off/interest check-sign up - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 2:08 pm

Need more details than that Red. "It's a town on the main island of the Whores" doesn't give me much info besides that it's a town... With a barracks and warehouse.

Could you tell me it's name? That way I can make a post with a sense of location? Razz

Back to top Go down
Redifin
Admin
Admin
Redifin

PostSubject: Re: Advanced Roleplay: Fife spin off/interest check-sign up   Advanced Roleplay: Fife spin off/interest check-sign up - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 2:39 pm

The town has no name, it is referred by the name of the fort (which the barracks are a part of) Seawinter Fort, or Seawinter.

There is a warehouse mainly to keep wares that are fragile to the bitter cold. A local tavern, and another that is also a Inn (Seawinter Inn). Other than the local stores (food and tools), there are houses and cottages spread about. The Fort is built rather close to the Hold of the city. The Hold is a small castle where the Lord and Lady of Seawinter reside. A wooden spiked wall incases the closest-knit part of town, Hold, and Fort together to protect against local barbarian tribes.

Hopefully I cleared a few things up for you Soul ^^
Back to top Go down
https://thelegendrp.forumotion.com
Myth
Roleplaying Moderator
Roleplaying Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Advanced Roleplay: Fife spin off/interest check-sign up   Advanced Roleplay: Fife spin off/interest check-sign up - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 2:54 pm

Thank you very much, now I've got something to work with. I'll see what I can write up Smile
Back to top Go down
Riaxh
Fighter
Fighter
Riaxh

PostSubject: Re: Advanced Roleplay: Fife spin off/interest check-sign up   Advanced Roleplay: Fife spin off/interest check-sign up - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 6:16 pm

posted. Hope my character's method of entry is acceptable.
Back to top Go down
The Odd One
Legend Moderator
Legend Moderator
The Odd One

PostSubject: Re: Advanced Roleplay: Fife spin off/interest check-sign up   Advanced Roleplay: Fife spin off/interest check-sign up - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 6:19 pm

I liked it at least Smile
Back to top Go down
Riaxh
Fighter
Fighter
Riaxh

PostSubject: Re: Advanced Roleplay: Fife spin off/interest check-sign up   Advanced Roleplay: Fife spin off/interest check-sign up - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 6:43 pm

thanks Razz
Back to top Go down
Redifin
Admin
Admin
Redifin

PostSubject: Re: Advanced Roleplay: Fife spin off/interest check-sign up   Advanced Roleplay: Fife spin off/interest check-sign up - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 7:42 pm

GREAT post Riaxh!!!

I've opened up the OOC----> Click me!
Back to top Go down
https://thelegendrp.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Advanced Roleplay: Fife spin off/interest check-sign up   Advanced Roleplay: Fife spin off/interest check-sign up - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Advanced Roleplay: Fife spin off/interest check-sign up
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2